The Wallace Sofa is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests, and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding makes it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Chair.
- 84"w x 34.5"d x 28"h
- Seat height: 16"
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations that differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- The tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Piping along with back and seat cushions.
- Sled-style wood base with a walnut stain finish.
- Injection-molded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
|BUY MORE, SAVE MORE. NOW THRU MAY 21|
|Spend up to $1,500||Save 10%|
|Spend between $1,500 and $5,000||Save 15%|
|Spend over $5,000||Save 20%|