As relevant today as it was when first designed by Arthur Umanoff in the 1950s, the reissued Umanoff Side Table balances walnut and brass on its rounded top and tripod-inspired frame to create a table that challenges convention. Despite its decidedly small footprint, the versatile piece makes a big impact as a mid-century modern design for a glass of wine, mugs of coffee, or a delicate vase. The Umanoff Side Table is available in two sizes.
- Small: 17"L x 17"W x 17.7"H
- Large: 17"L x 17"W x 23.6"H
- Table top, brass edge: 17" DIA
- Table top, wooden edge: 15.7" DIA
- Can hold up to 11 lbs.
- Solid oiled walnut
- Brushed brass with matte lacquer