Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss is a mid-century styled chair that features a solid, natural Ash frame and finger joint detailing on the arms. At home in both modern and traditional spaces, this chair brings an appealing, laid-back style to any space.
- 27"w x 31"d x 30"h
- Seat height: 17"
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- The frame has a water-based clear coat finish
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique