Mid-century style meets this-century ease. The Towne Lounge features a slender profile, elevated metal base, and a blind tufted seat that brings a touch of refinement to contemporary residential or commercial spaces – without sacrificing comfort. Perfect for a living room, bedroom, or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Towne Sofa to create the Towne Bi-Sectional. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- 36"w x 33.5"d x 23.5"h
- Seat height: 16"
- Add the Towne Lounge to the Towne Sofa to create the Towne Bi-Sectional.
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- The inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- The frame is reinforced with steel for long-lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Questions? Call 843-203-6420 or email email@example.com. Please review our terms & conditions. Furniture orders range 3-8 weeks for delivery.