Channeling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambiance of 1970’s Modernism, the Solana Triangular End Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain. Visible joinery details—seamless wedged tenon joints in the top, finger joint detailing in the legs—add subtle interest to this refined accent piece. Part of the Solana Table Series, it is designed to nest with the Solana Oval or Triangular Coffee Table.
- 17"w x 17"d x 17"h
- Crafted from solid Walnut or Ash.
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Exposed, wedged tenon joinery on a CNC-routered tabletop.
- Solid, angled legs showcase finger-joint detailing.
- Bumpers on the bottom of the base to protect hardwood floors.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Not recommended as a stool.
- Nests with Solana Oval Coffee Table and Solana End Table.
- Each Solana Table features its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique.
|BUY MORE, SAVE MORE. NOW THRU MAY 21|
|Spend up to $1,500||Save 10%|
|Spend between $1,500 and $5,000||Save 15%|
|Spend over $5,000||Save 20%|