The Porter Console Table is a minimalist, geometric accent piece well suited for modern spaces. It features a veneered wood top and a raised, solid wood edge detail with rounded corners. The eye-catching base features an architectural powder-coated metal triangle. The table’s slender, compact form is perfect for entryways and other smaller spaces where every square foot counts.
- 36″w × 10″d × 30″h
- Must fasten integrated metal brackets to the wall for safety and stability.
- Raised, solid ash or walnut rounded edge detail.
- Blonde and black colorways have wood edging that is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- For strength and stability, the table surface is a plywood core with real wood veneer in ash or walnut.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- The inset base allows the table to sit flush against the wall.
- Matte black, powder-coated, solid tubular steel base.
- Bumpers on the bottom of the base to protect hardwood floors.
- The Porter Series is constructed with a combination of solid wood and wood veneer components, each with its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique.
|BUY MORE, SAVE MORE. NOW THRU MAY 21|
|Spend up to $1,500||Save 10%|
|Spend between $1,500 and $5,000||Save 15%|
|Spend over $5,000||Save 20%|