The Lecture Dining Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable, and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area.
- 18.5"w x20.5"d x 30"h
- Seat height: 18"
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detailing.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.