The Lecture Bar Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar height use. The design features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Bar Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
- 20″w × 20″d × 30″h
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
Questions? Call 843-203-6420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our terms & conditions. Furniture orders range 3-8 weeks for delivery.