The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid-back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder-coated steel frame. Walnut-finished paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC®-Certified hardwood products in support of responsible forest management.
- 31"w x 33"d x 27"h
- Seat height: 15"
- Bench-made, solid steel frame
- The frame is finished in a durable powder-coat
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame
- Cushion fill is Dacron -wrapped to maintain shape
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551)
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique
|BUY MORE, SAVE MORE. NOW THRU MAY 21|
|Spend up to $1,500||Save 10%|
|Spend between $1,500 and $5,000||Save 15%|
|Spend over $5,000||Save 20%|