The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Chair offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tight back frame, and a seat cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. A sturdy, steel-reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments. Available in fabric and leather. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- 35"w x 35"d x 30"h
- Seat height: 17"
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Add the Foundry Ottoman to the Foundry Sofa to create the Foundry Bi-Sectional.
- The tight back sofa has two removable seat cushions and comes with two loose bolster cushions.
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- The inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- The frame is reinforced with steel for long-lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
|BUY MORE, SAVE MORE. NOW THRU MAY 21|
|Spend up to $1,500||Save 10%|
|Spend between $1,500 and $5,000||Save 15%|
|Spend over $5,000||Save 20%|