Give the accolade of “Best Seat in the House” new meaning with the clean lines and bespoke attitude of the Eglinton Dining Chair. Traditional caning techniques highlight the back, while a solid wood frame adds a modern and sturdy appeal to the rest of the form. Durable, faux-leather upholstery on the seats adds just the right masculine edge, resulting in a standout design that expertly toes the line between understated and impactful.
- 19''w x 20.5''d x 31''h
- Seat height: 18''
- Seat depth: 17''
- Dining chair is stackable. Recommended maximum of 4 high.
- High resiliency medium density polyurethane foam seat is upholstered in vinyl which is durable and easy to clean.
- Curved backrest offers extra comfort and features traditional caning detailing.
- Chairs are finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
Questions? Call 843-203-6420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our terms & conditions. Furniture orders range 3-8 weeks for delivery.