The Cardinal Chair takes the pioneering Mid-century design process of bent-plywood engineering and applies modern touches to create a new icon of form and function. The chair is an aesthetic journey – from its sculptural wood frame and delicate exposed-ply detail to its premium leather seat, waterfall front edge , and visible back hardware. A padded seat and ergonomically curved back add durability to match, giving Cardinal that coveted balance of style and versatility.
- 19"w x 19"d x 30.5"h
- Curved seat, back, and legs are bent plywood with exposed edges, finished with real wood veneer.
- The upholstered seat uses top-grain, semi-aniline leather.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations that vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- The seat features an ergonomic waterfall design which helps relieve pressure on the legs.
- The curved backrest adds extra comfort and features exposed hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on the bottom of legs to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- ANSI-BIFMA compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.