Reflecting a seamless organic shape and timeless form, the Tulip dining table has become a symbol of modernism over the past 60 years. Before its release, homes were filled with clunky remnants of an industrial age long gone by. But in order to advance into the new world, homes first had to transition from the traditional square table, into a piece that connoted progress. The base and dimensions are true to the original specifications, while the table’s oval artificial marble top features a scratch-resistant finish and the metal tapered base features a black powder-coated or lacquered finish.
- Round 36"w x 36"d x 15.5"h
- Oval 42"w x 27.5"d x 15.5"h
- Oval 48"w x 27.5"d x 15.5"h
- White artificial marble top with either white or black base
- Black artificial marble top with black base