Drawing inspiration from both mid‐century and contemporary influences, the Mulholland Sofa is a tailored design with distinctive tufting on the seat, arms and back that creates subtle character and an attractive, modern aesthetic. With no cushions to adjust, the tuxedo‐style frame creates an enveloping space where everything stays in place and looks beautiful day after day. An eco‐friendly, solid wood perimeter base with notched‐dowel leg details softens the overall look and adds warmth to the design. All wood inside and out is FSC®‐certified in support of responsible forest management.
- 47"w x 30"d x 28"h
- Seat height: 17"
- Seat depth: 24"
- Features a modern tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- Blind‐tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Delicate piping detail on arms.
- Solid wood perimeter base and dowel legs are crafted from solid ash.
- Solid Ash is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln‐dried 100% FSC®‐Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- The Mulholland Series consists of a Chair, Bi-Sectional, Sofa and Lounge.
Questions? Call 843-203-6420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review our terms & conditions. Furniture orders range 3-8 weeks for delivery.