The Lecture Dining Bar Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable, and stylish, the Lecture Bar Stool works well for any workspace, bar, or dining area.
- 20″w × 20″d × 30″h
- Seat height: 24"
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with channel-stitched upholstery.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
Questions? Call 843-203-6420 or email email@example.com. Please review our terms & conditions. Furniture orders range 3-8 weeks for delivery.