Mid-century style gets a modern update in the clever design of the Miller Sofa. The chaise footrest can be placed on either the right or left hand side of the sofa - allowing you to choose witch side the chaise will go depending on your room. Solid wood dowel legs support a slimline frame which gives this sofa its lightweight, floating appearance. The plush back cushions are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel-stitching that adds texture and visual interest. Perfect for cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies, this retro-inspired seat offers maximum lounging possibilities with minimum effort.
In Stock - 3-4 weeks
Scale: 103"w x 35"d x 30.5"h
Seat height: 18"
Seat depth: 21"
Chaise overall depth: 72"
Arm height: 23.5"
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability.
- Solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.